About Oracle ERP
Enterprise resource planning, or ERP, streamlines business operations, automating manual processes and ultimately reducing business costs. Oracle’s ERP software – including JD Edwards, ERP Cloud and NetSuite – offers a solution for nearly every industry and a company of any size. Businesses that implement ERP experience better access to accurate analytics, connection of disparate systems, increased management of business growth, improved customer satisfaction and a reduction of business costs. Oracle enterprise software solutions provide one source of truth needed for business leaders to run their company efficiently and profitably.
Why Businesses Implement Oracle ERP
· IMPROVED BUSINESS INSIGHT Access real-time data across departments for a complete view.
· AUTOMATION OF MANUAL PROCESSES Streamline business operations by automating tasks.
· ENHANCED COLLABORATION Users access a single platform to view and analyze business data.
· REDUCED COSTS Streamline processes for more efficient operations.
Oracle ERP Products
Oracle ERP Cloud, and NetSuite are the leading Oracle Cloud ERP products on the market today.
ORACLE ERP CLOUD
Oracle ERP Cloud is an end-to-end Software as a service suite that manages enterprise operations. The suite runs on an Oracle technology stack in Oracle’s cloud centers. Oracle ERP Cloud is accessible through both public and private cloud implementation and supports hybrid deployment. Oracle supplies updates to Oracle ERP Cloud at least twice annually. There are different software modules that make up the Oracle ERP Cloud suite, namely:
· Accounting Hub
· Project Management
· Risk Management
· Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
· AI Apps for ERP
NetSuite was the world’s first real cloud solution for business. More than 18,000 companies, organizations and subsidiaries around the world use NetSuite. With a wide range of tools and applications, you can run your whole business on NetSuite and maximize your company’s performance with built-in business intelligence functions.
NetSuite can be run efficiently across many industries and has been optimized specifically for a number of industries, including distribution, manufacturing, retail, nonprofits and more. Several of the robust tools and applications available to you are:
· Oracle NetSuite Financial Management
· Oracle NetSuite Financial Planning
· Oracle NetSuite Order Management
· Oracle NetSuite Production Management
· Oracle NetSuite Supply Chain Management
· Oracle NetSuite Warehouse and Fulfillment
· Oracle NetSuite Procurement
Why Oracle ERP?
If your company is outgrowing its current system, it might be time to consider ERP. Oracle continues to be a top vendor of choice. Reasons businesses today choose Oracle ERP:
· Nucleus Research ERP market leader seven years running
· Continued investment into products with a research and development budget of more than $5 billion
· 430,000 customers can’t be wrong
· Vast user group resources
· Oracle partner ecosystem
ERP is more than just an IT project – an ERP system is a business tool companies rely on to make business processes more efficient, cut costs and increase revenue. Oracle and MONETA are partners businesses trust to deliver a system that will help them succeed.