eve sleep Seeks to Deliver a Sound Night’s Sleep to All Its Customers
eve sleep believes that every great day starts the night before. Founded in London, eve’s ambition is to give everyone the best possible start by making better sleep accessible to everyone. It designs superior sleep products that don’t compromise quality for price, delivered direct to the door within days.
Waking A Sleeping Industry
- Unleashing the power of sleep wellness
- Founded in 2014, eve sleep designs premium products to give customers the best possible night’s sleep. The company set out to turn a sleepy category into a truly desirable one and has since grown to over 50 employees and a range of over 60 products that can be found in retailers Next, Dunelm, Homebase, Argos and more.
- Disconnected disruption
- The company had outgrown its Xero accounting software and highly customised Magento ecommerce software, and it was still running warehouse and inventory operations on spreadsheets. Logistic coordinators had to download and manipulate orders before sending them to warehouses for fulfilment whilst employees had to manually upload CSV files to update stock numbers.
- The brains of the operation
- After implementing NetSuite, eve sleep now has a unified platform to centralise and automate key business functions across supply chain, order management, inventory management and financials. With a single view into all key business processes, eve sleep is better placed to efficiently fulfil orders and improve inventory visibility.
- Finessing operations
- Working closely with NetSuite, the finance team at eve sleep is significantly reducing the time it takes to complete month end close and automating the ordering process.